07 Principles of Relationship / 01-25 July 2024
Dr Suzanne Ravenall B.Msc. M.Msc. Msc.D.
Accredited with the American Drugless Practitioners Association
July 2024 – Monday July 1st then each Thursday for 4 hours each day – starting at 5pm South African time
• 5:00 PM on July 1, 2024
• 5:00 PM on July11, 2024
• 5:00 PM on July 18, 2024
• 5:00 PM on July 25, 2024
• All times are quoted as South African times
• Use https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/ to convert to your time
Love is the beautiful essence that underpins every relationship, and in practical terms, we experience it in three profound ways:
- • We keep our hearts open, freely sharing warmth, kindness, and expressing love through the “six languages” (words, eye-gazing, touch, actions, gifts, and humor). This nurturing exchange of love strengthens the bonds we share with others, creating a tapestry of care and understanding.
- • Instead of fixating on weaknesses, we focus on each other’s strengths, creating a supportive foundation in our relationships. By celebrating and supporting the best in one another, we foster an environment where love can thrive.
- • Embracing forgiveness and letting go of negative judgments pave the way for harmonious connections. By cultivating a forgiving attitude towards those we are in a relationship with, we free ourselves from the weight of the past, allowing love to flow unencumbered.
In the journey of relationships, we often face challenges that trace back to bonding and separation stresses experienced during infancy and childhood. Yet, with awareness and understanding, we have the power to heal these patterns and embrace love’s transformative potential. As we cultivate love within ourselves and extend it to others, we embark on a beautiful journey, forging lasting bonds that withstand the tests of time and adversity.
Principles of Relationship course is made up of 2 parts
• To be purchased from the Home Study website & conpleted before the In-Person/Online course is taken.
Part 2: Principles of Relationship: In-Person or Online
Learn the three principles of Relationship:
1. The principle of interdependence recognizes that the whole creation is an interconnected web of relationship.
2. The principle of entrainment and resonance recognizes that coherent, mutually nurturing relationships are possible to the extent that the frequency fields of those involved are in sync with each other and positively resonating with each other.
3. The principle of polarity recognizes the necessity for the tension of the opposites, which maintains balance in relationship and acts as an impetus for growth and transformation.
• Learn how to fifteen (15) new repatternings for the three principles to sustain a higher state of coherence in all our relationships and encourage our closest relationships to soar.
• Gain general knowledge about the purpose of each repatterning and orient the client to a new awareness for why the particular Repatterning is needed at this point in their life.
• Learn to create a coherent healing relationship between practitioner and client based on trust, non-judgment, compassion, and the capacity to help transform past non-coherent resonance patterns so new neural connections are made and new ways of relating become possible.
• Learn Energizing Options and Positive Actions for Balanced Relationship.
Programmes: Inner Cultivation ~ Energetics of Relationships ~ www.suzanneravenall.com
Live with mentoring
• $600 / 20 hours
Dr Suzanne Ravenall B.Msc. M.Msc. Msc.D.
As a teacher & transformational coach, through a comfortable, authentic and a safe environment, Suzanne guides people to tap into their innate potential, transcend their challenges, step into their power and turn the key to inner mastery, which ultimately helps in creating a better life for those that are courageous enough to try.
Suzanne is a modern day explorer of human potential, she is an entrepreneur, transformation Coach, consciousness engineer, CEO, key note speaker & integrative medicine practitioner.
Following great trauma herself, Suzanne has dedicated her life to helping people adventure & discover their true nature, uncover how current challenges stem from decisions taken when we were too young to remember, release & clear the patterns that continuously compel us to create and/or repeat these same patterns that cause pain and suffering and leverage both of these in a practical way to achieve the best easiest happiest most fulfilling and most extraordinary conscious versions of themselves.
In 2020 the Ravenall Institute was recognized as the top Coaching Company in South Africa and received an award of excellence for the work in “revolutionizing human performance” she has also been recognized as one of the top 11 women entrepreneurs in the world by Leading women entrepreneurs of the world, Top Women and Top leaders through SA Top Companies and Featured multiple times in the book Leading Managers. She has also been recognized through various Business Women awards and commendation with African Investor Business Women of the Year.
Underneath all this success were the pain of traumas, which began to dramatically affect her health and overall wellbeing, this progressively moved Suzanne’s attention to how to heal on her journey. After a 20 years of running a corporate business, Suzanne found herself shifting her focus to her passion of human performance and transformation which resulted in the launch of The Ravenall Institute, focussing on transformation, replicating human potential through the Human Performance Replicator, helping to change healthcare through the National Centre of Complimentary Medicine and personal transformation through the Suzanne Ravenall brand.
She has spent much of these 20 years investigating and exploring why some people change and others don’t, the key causes and the ingredients to personal change particularly when undergoing trauma, the practices, and tools to make this change along with alternative and complimentary methods of healing. She not only uses these experiences to fuel her journey but also helps others take command of their own journey in effective powerful and positive ways to create a better expansive, happier and more abundant life.
Suzanne is a teacher & facilitator in Resonance Repatterning, Qi Gong, Energy Clearing & Energy Medicine, Akashic Navigation, Energy Clearing, Meditation, Mindfulness, Breaking the Hold of the childhood brain on your adult self.
She is Certified as a Master Behaviour Coach (BSI – UK), Mediator (Ceda UK) NLP Master, RTT (RTT Hypnotherapy UK), Meditation and Mindfulness Instructor (CTAA Complementary Therapist Association), Diploma Adv Resonance Repatterning (RR Institute), Philosophical/Metaphysical Counsellor (American Alternative Medical Association), Trauma support specialist (CCTSI) Trauma & addiction specialist, PTSD Counselling (CTAA Family trauma specialist (CFTP) Sexual trauma specialist (CCTS), Heartmath Facilitator, BodyTalk (CBP) Akashic Mastery (Akashic School of Knowing) Reiki Master
She is trained in: Regression Therapy (QHHT), Energy clearing, Mindscape, Bio-geometry, Radionics, Medical mediumship, Reconnective Healing, BT Structural Integration, BT Fascia Balancing, Western & Eastern Astrology.
Currently in process PHD Integrative medicine & conscious business ethics.