Course Prospectus ~ Unconscious Patterns
The third seminar in the series, Unconscious Patterns, teaches us the patterns we hold unconsciously from an early age.
The six Repatterning Processes in this programme show how we can transform our resonance with negative behaviors, thinking, and emotional reactions to life:
- The Compensation Repatterning focuses on shifting our resonance with our unconscious compensations for the loss of unconditional love we may have felt in infancy and childhood.
- The Reptilian Limbic Brain Repatterning focuses on our resonance with fight-flight / anger-fear emotional reactions.
- The Parental Repatterning and Earlier Experience Repatterning focus on shifting our resonance with unconscious beliefs and feelings that continue to be superimposed on present situations and relationships as a result of how we perceived earlier experiences and our perception of our parents.
- The Breath Repatterning looks at shifting our resonance with early shock and trauma that impacted the brain and breath centers.
- The Integration for Growth Repatterning illustrates why positive change is difficult, why family members — and we ourselves — resist positive change. The Integration for Growth Repatterning changes our resonance, so we are free to expand our awareness, learn, grow and change — experiencing more joy and harmony in our relationships rather than limiting our growth in relationship and life.
Transforming Unconscious Patterns looks at the patterns that impact our brain and autonomic nervous system. The brain’s neural pathways are so habitually used that they appear to be “who I am.” In actuality, these pathways are initiated and then reactivated in response to earlier experiences, stresses, beliefs, and ways of viewing ourselves and life. By changing our resonance with our earlier experiences (our unconscious beliefs and feeling response patterns), we can change our brain’s neural connections and how we function in life.
A student who completes this course will:
- Learn six (6) new repatternings.
- Learn about our responses to our earlier experiences, which manifest as compensations, how we breathe, and our limbic reptilian brain responses.
- Learn how to repattern our past (Parental Repatterning and Earlier Experience Repatterning), so we can avoid superimposing past pain on present situations and relationships.
- Learn why freeing ourselves of earlier responses is difficult and how we can (Integration for Growth Repatterning).
- Understand how new neural connections are forged and how we can prune away neural connections that no longer support our life. Use the repatternings to move into creative, life-energizing ways of being, acting, and relating, free of past pain and trauma.
- Learn new Energizing Options for positive change.
- The Diffusion Process for diffusing negative states from the field
- The Energy Constriction Release for freeing fear constrictions from the past.
Prerequisites and Corequisites
Complete the Muscle Checking Course and The Fundamentals of Resonance Repatterning® and Primary Patterns programmes.
- The Process Guide by Chloe Faith Wordsworth (purchase on Amazon USA ~ Amazon MX)
- Transforming Unconscious Patterns by Chloe Faith Wordsworth (purchase on Amazon USA ~ Amazon MX )
- Spiral Up: 127 Energizing Options to Be Your Best Right Now by Chloe Faith Wordsworth (purchase on: Amazon USA ~ Amazon MX)
- Attend all course dates full-time to enable the institute to verify your attendance and provide the necessary approvals/accreditations for programmes.
- If you are sick or unable to attend due to extreme circumstances, you can catch up on one programme on the video-based learning program or recording. Otherwise, you will need to retake the programme.
- Be fully present throughout the course.
- Listen to the facilitator/instructor.
- Listen to one another.
- Ask questions when you don’t understand the content. Follow instructions.
- Assume responsibility for your own learning
- Behave constructively (e.g., not interrupt, dominate, hold side conversations, complain, or demotivate other participants).
- Attend the provided mentoring sessions separate from the programme time, which are arranged with your mentor.
- Complete the Skills Development assignments in each book (ideally, as you go through the programme). If you decide to move through the RR Pathway, this is required.
- Record the details of all self-sessions and practice sessions on the RR
- Record Sheet. Include your intentions and reflections.
- Read the entire book by the end of the course.
- Complete the suggested reading ahead of class as recommended by the instructor.
- Read and/or practice the repatterning/s to be done in the next class on yourself to gain familiarity.
- Bring a sticky note pad to mark pages in your book for quick reference.
- Consider using two colored highlighters to highlight the parts you say to the client and the parts the client will repeat.
- Practice looking at the camera rather than the screen when practicing with a classmate.
- Consider using the reading guide provided as a means to understand key concepts.
- Have plenty of water available to drink.
Much of this course allows the student to engage with the content and be fully immersed in the process. The instructor and mentors are available to observe and provide encouraging feedback to strengthen the confidence of all students. No formal evaluation is made in this course.
Course Credit or Applications Once Completing the Course
Upon completing this course, the student will earn 21 hours of credit or 27 hours of credit if participating with a mentor and may practice Resonance Repatterning® on themselves, family members, and friends. Until you are a Novice Practitioner (after completing the next course, Primary Patterns), you are a student and cannot practice with or charge clients..
Participants with Disabilities
All students with disabilities are guaranteed a learning environment that reasonably accommodates their disabilities. Students, who believe they have a disability requiring an accommodation, should inform the instructor through the link on the course home page.
This course requires web access and an established e-mail account. The Adobe Acrobat Reader is necessary to view PDF files/documents; it may be downloaded free at Adobe Acrobat Reader. Online programmes will be conducted on Zoom, and the access information will be provided before the first class.
Student input is welcome for improving this course, and making suggestions by e-mail is helpful. Our goal in this course is to facilitate the achievement of all instructional objectives by all students. At the end of the semester, students can formally assess the programme. We want to make distance learning as effective as we can. We may also ask some other questions concerning a student’s experience in distance learning to help us improve our programme. We appreciate students letting us know how we can improve our services for them and other distance learners.