Course Prospectus ~ Primary Patterns
The second seminar in the series Primary Patterns, teaches some of the core early patterns that we adopt. Both Fundamentals & Primary Patterns are always run together back to back to form the basic understanding
Our resonance with difficult emotional responses and unhelpful beliefs results from painful infant and childhood experiences when life needs—such as protection from harm—were not met.
The Primary Patterns programme teaches the process that brings a deeper understanding of ourselves and our life experiences and assists us in transforming those non-coherent patterns held in place since infancy and childhood. Then our primary patterns begin to sync with higher states of vitality, harmony in our relationships, and the confidence to live our best in all circumstances.
Transforming Primary Patterns builds on the foundations of the Fundamentals of Resonance Repatterning® programme.
Resonance Repatterning® is not about changing something outside ourselves; it is about changing what is within—awakening to and resonating with the coherent frequencies of our essence. It shows us how any problem we have reflects our own out-of-sync frequencies, which cause us to resonate with the difficulties that sometimes feel overwhelming. Through this system, we can identify and transform personal and generational frequency patterns and achieve a heightened sense of well-being in every area of our life.
A student who completes this course will:
- Review and build upon the concepts learned in Fundamentals.
- Problems into Opportunities
- Learn and understand the formatting used in the Resonance Repatterning® manuals.
- Learn how to do five (5) new specific repatternings.
- Learn how to do new energizing options that use
- Color and Light
- Energizing Contacts
- Learn a powerful process called the Energy Constriction Release.
- Identify unconscious emotional and belief responses that form the foundation of primary patterns. These include:
- Our mental attitude to life and how we think, whether positive or negative.
- How we see ourselves, our self-image—whether in a positive or negative light, with self-confidence or a feeling of inadequacy.
- How much energy we are able to access and give to what we want to achieve and how we want to be.
- How we express ourselves—authentic and creative or frustrated in our creative self-expression.
- How we grow and change rather than being held back by what others think and want.
Prerequisites and Corequisites
- The Process Guide by Chloe Faith Wordsworth (purchase on: Amazon)
- Transforming Primary Patterns by Chloe Faith Wordsworth (purchase on: Amazon)
- Spiral Up: 127 Energizing Options to Be Your Best Right Now by Chloe Faith Wordsworth (purchase on: Amazon)
- Attend all course dates full-time to enable the institute to verify your attendance and provide the necessary approvals/accreditations for programmes.
- If you are sick or unable to attend due to extreme circumstances, you can catch up on one programme on the video-based learning program or recording. Otherwise, you will need to retake the programme.
- Be fully present throughout the course.
- Listen to the facilitator/instructor.
- Listen to one another.
- Ask questions when you don’t understand the content. Follow instructions.
- Assume responsibility for your own learning
- Behave constructively (e.g., not interrupt, dominate, hold side conversations, complain, or demotivate other participants).
- Attend the provided mentoring sessions separate from the programme time, which are arranged with your mentor.
- Complete the Skills Development assignments in each book (ideally, as you go through the programme). If you decide to move through the RR Pathway, this is required.
- Record the details of all self-sessions and practice sessions on the RR
- Record Sheet. Include your intentions and reflections.
- Read the entire book by the end of the course.
- Complete the suggested reading ahead of class as recommended by the instructor.
- Read and/or practice the repatterning/s to be done in the next class on yourself to gain familiarity.
- Bring a sticky note pad to mark pages in your book for quick reference.
- Consider using two colored highlighters to highlight the parts you say to the client and the parts the client will repeat.
- Practice looking at the camera rather than the screen when practicing with a classmate.
- Consider using the reading guide provided as a means to understand key concepts.
- Have plenty of water available to drink.
Much of this course allows the student to engage with the content and be fully immersed in the process. The instructor and mentors are available to observe and provide encouraging feedback to strengthen the confidence of all students. No formal evaluation is made in this course.
Course Credit or Applications Once Completing the Course
Upon completing this course, the student will earn 21 hours of credit or 27 hours of credit if participating with a mentor and may practice Resonance Repatterning® on themselves, family members, and friends. Until you are a Novice Practitioner (after completing the next course, Primary Patterns), you are a student and cannot practice with or charge clients..
Participants with Disabilities
All students with disabilities are guaranteed a learning environment that reasonably accommodates their disabilities. Students, who believe they have a disability requiring an accommodation, should inform the instructor through the link on the course home page.
This course requires web access and an established e-mail account. The Adobe Acrobat Reader is necessary to view PDF files/documents; it may be downloaded free at Adobe Acrobat Reader. Online programmes will be conducted on Zoom, and the access information will be provided before the first class.
Student input is welcome for improving this course, and making suggestions by e-mail is helpful. Our goal in this course is to facilitate the achievement of all instructional objectives by all students. At the end of the semester, students can formally assess the programme. We want to make distance learning as effective as we can. We may also ask some other questions concerning a student’s experience in distance learning to help us improve our programme. We appreciate students letting us know how we can improve our services for them and other distance learners.
Meet Resonance Repatterning
This website content is used by
the Resonance Repatterning® International Institute (RRII)
under license granted by The Ravenall Institute PTY©