Course Prospectus ~ Chakra Patterns
The fourth seminar in the series, Chakra patterns teaches us about the key energy centres, Polarities and how our energy gets disrupted or stuck and how to change it
This programme uses four Chakra Repatternings that help identify and transform our out-of-sync energy pulsations, which may be mirrored in a non-coherent life situation, physical ills, emotional upsets, or negative thinking and attitudes
- The Chakra Repatterning is about resonating with the strengths or positive qualities associated with the seven primary Chakras.
- The Disrupted Energy Repatterning is about balancing the expansion and relaxation cycles of the Chakra. As you transform your resonance with your disrupted expansion or relaxation cycles, you attain greater harmony and balance in all aspects of your life.
- The Sound Frequency Repatterning concerns your unique constitutional sound or frequency and the effect of losing your optimal sound on your body-mind system.
- The Five Phases of the Creative Life Cycle Repatterning identifies the cycle being avoided or prematurely activating, and the Chakra phase needed to activate to complete endeavors and recycle into new beginnings with more energy, creativity, and inspiration.
The programme also includes information on Polarity principles, energy contacts, and Polarity positive actions associated with each Chakra that anyone can use for self-help to activate and balance their energy flows.
Transforming Chakra Patterns takes us to the energy level as the underlying cause of all our negative beliefs, emotional states, physical distress, and life problems. Energy is the basis of all things. Releasing blocks in the flow of energy through our Chakra energy reservoirs is the basis for self-healing, the health of our relationships, and new ways of thinking and experiencing our life.
The Transforming Chakra Patterns programme utilizes the ancient 5,000year-old Ayurvedic system with its seven major energy centers or Chakras, from the crown of the head to the base of the spine, that nourish the body, emotions, and mind. These concentrated reservoirs of energy impact your body, emotional responses, thoughts, and attitudes. Using the Chakra Repatternings, the energy patterns associated with the Chakras can be balanced for improved health, performance, and relationship.
A student who completes this course will:
- Learn how to do four (4) new specific repatternings related to Chakras.
- Identify how Chakra imbalances affect thinking and feelings as well as the physical body.
- Learn how shock impacts and distorts the energy of the Chakras.
- Discover how to resolve and transform any non-coherent Chakra state of body and mind that blocks the flow of energy.
- Understand how each person is a pulsing field of vibrational energy patterns and how every thought, emotion, physical organ, and tissue, down to the smallest cellular structure, has its own frequency pattern or sound.
- Learn to use the Chakra repatternings to synchronize the pulsations of these sound frequencies, potentially leading to well-being in life, relationships, and health.
- Learn how to do new energizing options:
- The Resonance Repatterning® Fusion Process
- Heart Entrainment for deeper intimacy and bonding
- Chakra movements
- Introduction to Essential Oils for the Chakras
- Ayurvedic Chakra Sounds
- Polarity Energy Contacts to balance each of the Chakra energies.
Complete the Muscle Checking Course, The Fundamentals of Resonance Repatterning, Transforming Primary Patterns, and Transforming Unconscious Patterns programmes.
- The Process Guide by Chloe Faith Wordsworth (purchase on Amazon)
- Transforming Chakra Patterns by Chloe Faith Wordsworth (purchase on Amazon)
- Spiral Up: 127 Energizing Options to Be Your Best Right Now by Chloe Faith Wordsworth (purchase on: Amazon)
- Attend all course dates full-time to enable the institute to verify your attendance and provide the necessary approvals/accreditations for programmes.
- If you are sick or unable to attend due to extreme circumstances, you can catch up on one programme on the video-based learning program or recording. Otherwise, you will need to retake the programme.
- Be fully present throughout the course.
- Listen to the facilitator/instructor.
- Listen to one another.
- Ask questions when you don’t understand the content. Follow instructions.
- Assume responsibility for your own learning
- Behave constructively (e.g., not interrupt, dominate, hold side conversations, complain, or demotivate other participants).
- Attend the provided mentoring sessions separate from the programme time, which are arranged with your mentor.
- Complete the Skills Development assignments in each book (ideally, as you go through the programme). If you decide to move through the RR Pathway, this is required.
- Record the details of all self-sessions and practice sessions on the RR
- Record Sheet. Include your intentions and reflections.
- Read the entire book by the end of the course.
- Complete the suggested reading ahead of class as recommended by the instructor.
- Read and/or practice the repatterning/s to be done in the next class on yourself to gain familiarity.
- Bring a sticky note pad to mark pages in your book for quick reference.
- Consider using two colored highlighters to highlight the parts you say to the client and the parts the client will repeat.
- Practice looking at the camera rather than the screen when practicing with a classmate.
- Consider using the reading guide provided as a means to understand key concepts.
- Have plenty of water available to drink.
Much of this course allows the student to engage with the content and be fully immersed in the process. The instructor and mentors are available to observe and provide encouraging feedback to strengthen the confidence of all students. No formal evaluation is made in this course.
Course Credit or Applications Once Completing the Course
Upon completing this course, the student will earn 21 hours of credit or 27 hours of credit if participating with a mentor and may practice Resonance Repatterning® on themselves, family members, and friends. Until you are a Novice Practitioner (after completing the next course, Primary Patterns), you are a student and cannot practice with or charge clients..
Participants with Disabilities
All students with disabilities are guaranteed a learning environment that reasonably accommodates their disabilities. Students, who believe they have a disability requiring an accommodation, should inform the instructor through the link on the course home page.
This course requires web access and an established e-mail account. The Adobe Acrobat Reader is necessary to view PDF files/documents; it may be downloaded free at Adobe Acrobat Reader. Online programmes will be conducted on Zoom, and the access information will be provided before the first class.
Student input is welcome for improving this course, and making suggestions by e-mail is helpful. Our goal in this course is to facilitate the achievement of all instructional objectives by all students. At the end of the semester, students can formally assess the programme. We want to make distance learning as effective as we can. We may also ask some other questions concerning a student’s experience in distance learning to help us improve our programme. We appreciate students letting us know how we can improve our services for them and other distance learners.