Course Prospectus ~ The Fundamentals
The first seminar in the series Fundamentals, teaches you the basics of Resonance Repatterning®
The Fundamentals of Resonance Repatterning® is ideal if you want to study Resonance Repatterning® or are curious to know more about a system that has been tried and experienced over the last 30 years by more than 500,000 students, practitioners, and clients around the world. The intention for this Fundamental seminar is to begin your learning of RR and practice it with confidence and ease, to be inspired by its possibilities, and to go into action to use Resonance Repatterning® in your everyday life.
Everything in existence is vibrating with life energy. A blade of grass, a tree, organs, tissues, and systems of the body, a successful business, or a loving relationship each have their own specific pulsation at which it most naturally vibrates. This natural frequency is like an energetic fingerprint called resonant frequency.
Suppose we are not experiencing an abundance of love and joy, growth and expansion, face pain, worry, or lack of fulfillment within ourselves and our relationships, or have any symptom affecting our physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual well-being. In that case, these are signs that we have lost our optimal frequency. We are out of sync with the energy of life and are in a spiral down state, and this state of being is always negative or non-coherent.
The spiral UP state is when our body, emotions, and mind vibrate at their optimal frequency—in sync with the energy of life that is positive and coherent.
Resonance Repatterning® is about making this positive change conscious, practical, and something we can do ourselves. Changing our energy is in our control.
A student who completes this course will:
Learn what the Resonance Repatterning® System is about and how to use it to change our resonance with any problem we face.
- Learn about energy and how it works in relation to ourselves and others.
- Learn about coherence and resonance and why it is relevant to us.
- Learn what non-coherent energy looks like and feels like.
- Learn about orientation and disorientation.
- Learn how to navigate the system and the books.
- Have lots of opportunities to practice with helpful support.
- Experience self-development and self-reflection.
Learn to apply the six (6) keys of the Mandala to create the positive change you want.
- How to do Orientation.
- How to do Problems into Opportunities.
- How to do Intention for a New Possibility.
- How to do four (4) specific Repatternings.
- How to do (43) Energizing Options to relax, release stress, be focused and energized, and shift energy from non-coherent to coherent.
- How to identify and implement Positive Actions.
Identify what we resonate with that determines whether we spiral up to positive change or spiral down into anger, reactiveness, fear, anxiety, stress, or negative thought
Learn to identify and transform the unconscious patterns we resonate with related to how we see, hear and express ourselves, as well as negative beliefs in response to early painful experiences.
Become confident using the muscle checking tool used in Resonance Repatterning® and in a practical way for your everyday life.
Prerequisites and Corequisites
Complete the online Muscle Checking Video Course before Fundamentals begins if you have not previously learned to use the muscle checking tool. You can find the video course here:
- The Process Guide by Chloe Faith Wordsworth (purchase on: Amazon)
- The Fundamentals of Resonance Repatterning® by Chloe Faith Wordsworth (purchase on: Amazon)
- Spiral Up: 127 Energizing Options to Be Your Best Right Now by Chloe Faith Wordsworth (purchase on: Amazon)
- Attend all course dates full-time to enable the institute to verify your attendance and provide the necessary approvals/accreditations for programmes.
- If you are sick or unable to attend due to extreme circumstances, you can catch up on one programme on the video-based learning program or recording. Otherwise, you will need to retake the programme.
- Be fully present throughout the course.
- Listen to the facilitator/instructor.
- Listen to one another.
- Ask questions when you don’t understand the content. Follow instructions.
- Assume responsibility for your own learning
- Behave constructively (e.g., not interrupt, dominate, hold side conversations, complain, or demotivate other participants).
- Attend the provided mentoring sessions separate from the programme time, which are arranged with your mentor.
- Complete the Skills Development assignments in each book (ideally, as you go through the programme). If you decide to move through the RR Pathway, this is required.
- Record the details of all self-sessions and practice sessions on the RR
- Record Sheet. Include your intentions and reflections.
- Read the entire book by the end of the course.
- Complete the suggested reading ahead of class as recommended by the instructor.
- Read and/or practice the repatterning/s to be done in the next class on yourself to gain familiarity.
- Bring a sticky note pad to mark pages in your book for quick reference.
- Consider using two colored highlighters to highlight the parts you say to the client and the parts the client will repeat.
- Practice looking at the camera rather than the screen when practicing with a classmate.
- Consider using the reading guide provided as a means to understand key concepts.
- Have plenty of water available to drink.
Much of this course allows the student to engage with the content and be fully immersed in the process. The instructor and mentors are available to observe and provide encouraging feedback to strengthen the confidence of all students. No formal evaluation is made in this course.
Course Credit or Applications Once Completing the Course
Upon completing this course, the student will earn 21 hours of credit or 27 hours of credit if participating with a mentor and may practice Resonance Repatterning® on themselves, family members, and friends. Until you are a Novice Practitioner (after completing the next course, Primary Patterns), you are a student and cannot practice with or charge clients..
Participants with Disabilities
All students with disabilities are guaranteed a learning environment that reasonably accommodates their disabilities. Students, who believe they have a disability requiring an accommodation, should inform the instructor through the link on the course home page.
This course requires web access and an established e-mail account. The Adobe Acrobat Reader is necessary to view PDF files/documents; it may be downloaded free at Adobe Acrobat Reader. Online programmes will be conducted on Zoom, and the access information will be provided before the first class.
Student input is welcome for improving this course, and making suggestions by e-mail is helpful. Our goal in this course is to facilitate the achievement of all instructional objectives by all students. At the end of the semester, students can formally assess the programme. We want to make distance learning as effective as we can. We may also ask some other questions concerning a student’s experience in distance learning to help us improve our programme. We appreciate students letting us know how we can improve our services for them and other distance learners.
Meet Resonance Repatterning
This website content is used by
the Resonance Repatterning® International Institute (RRII)
under license granted by The Ravenall Institute PTY©