07 Principles of Relationship / 01-25 July 2024
Dr Suzanne Ravenall B.Msc. M.Msc. Msc.D.
Accredited with the American Drugless Practitioners Association
July 2024 – Monday July 1st then each Thursday for 4 hours each day – starting at 5pm South African time
• 5:00 PM on July 1, 2024
• 5:00 PM on July11, 2024
• 5:00 PM on July 18, 2024
• 5:00 PM on July 25, 2024
• All times are quoted as South African times
• Use https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/ to convert to your time
Love is the beautiful essence that underpins every relationship, and in practical terms, we experience it in three profound ways:
- • We keep our hearts open, freely sharing warmth, kindness, and expressing love through the “six languages” (words, eye-gazing, touch, actions, gifts, and humor). This nurturing exchange of love strengthens the bonds we share with others, creating a tapestry of care and understanding.
- • Instead of fixating on weaknesses, we focus on each other’s strengths, creating a supportive foundation in our relationships. By celebrating and supporting the best in one another, we foster an environment where love can thrive.
- • Embracing forgiveness and letting go of negative judgments pave the way for harmonious connections. By cultivating a forgiving attitude towards those we are in a relationship with, we free ourselves from the weight of the past, allowing love to flow unencumbered.
In the journey of relationships, we often face challenges that trace back to bonding and separation stresses experienced during infancy and childhood. Yet, with awareness and understanding, we have the power to heal these patterns and embrace love’s transformative potential. As we cultivate love within ourselves and extend it to others, we embark on a beautiful journey, forging lasting bonds that withstand the tests of time and adversity.
Principles of Relationship course is made up of 2 parts
• To be purchased from the Home Study website & conpleted before the In-Person/Online course is taken.
Part 2: Principles of Relationship: In-Person or Online
Learn the three principles of Relationship:
1. The principle of interdependence recognizes that the whole creation is an interconnected web of relationship.
2. The principle of entrainment and resonance recognizes that coherent, mutually nurturing relationships are possible to the extent that the frequency fields of those involved are in sync with each other and positively resonating with each other.
3. The principle of polarity recognizes the necessity for the tension of the opposites, which maintains balance in relationship and acts as an impetus for growth and transformation.
• Learn how to fifteen (15) new repatternings for the three principles to sustain a higher state of coherence in all our relationships and encourage our closest relationships to soar.
• Gain general knowledge about the purpose of each repatterning and orient the client to a new awareness for why the particular Repatterning is needed at this point in their life.
• Learn to create a coherent healing relationship between practitioner and client based on trust, non-judgment, compassion, and the capacity to help transform past non-coherent resonance patterns so new neural connections are made and new ways of relating become possible.
• Learn Energizing Options and Positive Actions for Balanced Relationship.
Programmes: Inner Cultivation ~ Energetics of Relationships ~ www.suzanneravenall.com
Live with mentoring
• $600 / 20 hours