Payments & Refunds
Everything you need to know about payments and how to refund, cancel or exchange any program within the trial days.
The payment methods you can use to purchase our programs
We have two methods of payment for you to choose from:
1. Purchasing with a Credit Card or a Debit card that allows online payments such as:
2. Purchasing through PayPal.
If you face difficulties ordering with your credit card, check out PayPal. It’s fast, secure, hassle-free and really easy for online payments.
Want to pay using a different payment method?
Unfortunately, there is no technical way to purchase Mindvalley products through direct (interbank) transfers, in cash or any other different payment method that is not listed above, and in that case customer support won’t be able to help you.
If you don’t have a Credit Card/PayPal account and you’re not ready to get one, an option for you is to give cash to your friend/family member and ask him/her to make the online payment. Just fill in your email address while making a purchase (so that the program would be added directly to your account).
Troubleshooting a declined payment or error when purchasing with a credit card or PayPal account.
Q. Credit card declined
We know how frustrating this can be! So let’s go over this together. There are a number of reasons why your payment with a credit card may not go through.
- We use 3D Secure: 3-D Secure: a protocol designed to be an additional security layer for online credit and debit card transactions. If your card is declined please call the bank issuing your card and enroll in 3D secure for your protection.
If you are enrolled in 3D Secure here are other reasons your card may have been declined.
- Credit limit is reached / credit is insufficient on your account
- The card may be expired or not yet activated for online purchases
- The credit card provider may have put restrictions on the card (which they sometimes do for online foreign transactions)
- Web browser cookies
To overcome any of these challenges please follow these steps:
- Try using a different browser to make the purchase. 9/10 times an incognito browser works. Try opening an incognito/private browser on your web browser and try purchasing there instead.
- Double-check the credit card information you entered on the checkout page to make 100% sure it’s correct. Pay extra attention to: Credit card number, Expiration date & CVV number.
- Check your credit balance/bank statement if you have enough money to make the transaction.
- The above steps don’t work? Please contact your bank/credit card provider to verify if there are any issues with your card.
- If even your bank cannot help and you think there might be something wrong with our checkout, please contact our Customer Support and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible! (Note: please add as much information as possible explaining the situation. Screenshots are extremely helpful.)
Q. Your PayPal payment was declined?
There could be several different reasons why you’re seeing an error message or why your payment won’t go through.
If your debit or credit card was declined, check to see if:
- Your card has expired or out of date—if the card you have on file doesn’t have your current billing address or is expired it will be declined. You can update your card information in your PayPal account.
- You need to confirm your card—your card may need to go through a confirmation process. Please note if there’s no “confirm credit card” link on your card details page within your PayPal Wallet, you don’t need to complete this step.
- Your card company or bank has more information—if the above steps don’t solve the issue, you can call your credit card company to identify the problem. To protect your privacy, your debit or credit card company or card issuer doesn’t tell PayPal why your card was declined. If you can still use your card, please try your transaction again.
If your payment won’t process with your bank account or you’re still having problems with your card, try:
- Changing your payment method at checkout. If you only have one payment method linked to your PayPal account, you’ll need to add another payment method before you can do this. You can add a credit or debit card or add your bank account. Both options are quick and easy and will give you more flexibility at checkout.
- Confirming your recipient’s email address or phone number is entered correctly. Make sure the recipient has finished registering for their PayPal account by confirming their information. A payment will fail if they haven’t completed this process.
Not sure if the payment went through?
Whenever you’re not sure if the payment did go through, please check your bank statement. If you don’t see a recent transaction to RRII on your online banking statement – this means you were not charged.
If you did not get a successful transaction message or any email from us with information about the program you have just purchased, it means:
- Either that the email address that you filled up in the payment form is misspelled. Read more on what to do in that case here.
- Or that the payment couldn’t be processed and did not go through so you have not been charged. This also means that you don’t have access to your program yet.
How To Refund Your Program
Everything you need to know: Contact Resonance Repatterning Head Office at: email@example.com
RRII Customer Support experience just got better!
You can now contact us 24/7 through Live Chat on our website by clicking on the Live Chat box on the lower right corner and our agents will assist you further.
24/7 Live Chat
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org