Course Prospectus Energetics of Relationship
“We are Bio-electrical Beings and this explores the energetics of our relationships through the electrical circuit and how when our re-align the flow of our electricity how we heal”
We are Bioelectric Beings, and our bioelectricity provides the foundation for our well-being—and being well in all of our relationships.
Energetics of Relationship explains our relationships in terms of electricity – why we are attracted to one person and turned off by another, why some people light us up, and others don’t, and why even a close relationship can fizzle. In this programme, we see how quarrels and conflicts, childhood traumas, and problems with intimacy relate to dysfunction in our electric circuit. In an electrical system, as well as in our relationships, there are four components. If each component is functioning properly, electricity flows – and our relationship is great. If any component is not functioning properly, the electric current will be weak or excessive – and our relationship will have problems. Energetics Of Relationship grounds the idea of the four components through eleven Repatternings.
A student who completes this course will:
- Understand the four components of an electrical circuit and how it relates to our own electrical system and the energy in our relationships.
- Learn how to balance the four components within ourselves and our relationships in a practical way through the Repatternings.
- Explore and understand the bioelectric circuit as it relates to:
- Why people criticize, blame, and demean each other.
- Whey we feel attracted to one person and repulsed by another.
- Why we fall in and out of love.
- Why love or friendships sometimes last and sometimes don’t.
- Why we get into conflict with each other and keep recycling our arguments.
- Why early life traumas continue to deplete us, affecting our health and impacting our ability to relate intimately.
- Why, when we first meet someone we are attracted to, we have so much energy, and yet rarely are we able to sustain this energy over the long term.
- Why bonding closely with another is fraught with problems.
- Why separation and having space in relationship to another creates stress.
- Look at how we can balance the energy flow and lift our relationships towards more joy, compassion, respect, trust, courage, forgiveness, and love.
Prerequisites and Corequisites
Complete all of the Basic Series Programme: The Muscle Checking Course, Fundamentals of Resonance Repatterning®, Transforming Primary Patterns, Transforming Unconscious Patterns, Transforming Chakra Patterns, and Transforming Five Element and Meridian programmes.
- The Process Guide by Chloe Faith Wordsworth (purchase on: Amazon)
- Energetics of Relationships by Chloe Faith Wordsworth (purchase on: Amazon)
- Spiral Up: 127 Energizing Options to Be Your Best Right Now by Chloe Faith Wordsworth (purchase on: Amazon)
Attend all course dates full-time to enable the institute to verify your attendance and provide the necessary approvals/accreditations for programmes. If you are sick or unable to attend due to extreme circumstances, you can catch up on one programme on the video-based learning program or recording. Otherwise, you will need to retake the programme.
- Be fully present throughout the course. Listen to the facilitator/instructor. Listen to one another.
- Ask questions when you don’t understand the content. Follow instructions.
- Assume responsibility for your own learning
- Behave constructively (e.g., not interrupt, dominate, hold side conversations, complain, or demotivate other participants).
- Attend the provided mentoring sessions separate from the programme time, which are arranged with your mentor.
- Complete the Skills Development assignments in each book (ideally, as you go through the programme). If you decide to move through the RR Pathway, this is required.
- Record the details of all self-sessions and practice sessions on the RR Record Sheet. Include your intentions and reflections.
- Read the entire book by the end of the course.
- Complete the suggested reading ahead of class as recommended by the instructor.
- Read and/or practice the repatterning/s to be done in the next class on yourself to gain familiarity.
- Bring a sticky note pad to mark pages in your book for quick reference.
- Consider using two colored highlighters to highlight the parts you say to the client and the parts the client will repeat.
- Practice looking at the camera rather than the screen when practicing with a classmate.
- Consider using the reading guide provided as a means to understand key concepts.
- Have plenty of water available to drink.
Much of this course allows the student to engage with the content and be fully immersed in the process. The instructor and mentors are available to observe and provide encouraging feedback to strengthen the confidence of all students. No formal evaluation is made in this course.
Course Credit or Applications Once Completing the Course
Upon completing this course, the student will earn 21 hours of credit or 27 hours of credit if participating with a mentor and may practice Resonance Repatterning® on themselves, family members, and friends. Until you are a Novice Practitioner (after completing the next course, Primary Patterns), you are a student and cannot practice with or charge clients.
Participants with Disabilities
All students with disabilities are guaranteed a learning environment that reasonably accommodates their disabilities. Students, who believe they have a disability requiring an accommodation, should inform the instructor through the link on the course home page.
This course requires web access and an established e-mail account. The Adobe Acrobat Reader is necessary to view PDF files/documents; it may be downloaded free at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readerstep2.html. Online programmes will be conducted on Zoom, and the access information will be provided before the first class.
Student input is welcome for improving this course, and making suggestions by e-mail is helpful. Our goal in this course is to facilitate the achievement of all instructional objectives by all students. At the end of the semester, students can formally assess the programme. We want to make distance learning as effective as we can. We may also ask some other questions concerning a student’s experience in distance learning to help us improve our programme. We appreciate students letting us know how we can improve our services for them and other distance learners.