STEP 2: THE ELEVEN PRINCIPLES
– For the Fundamentals Teacher Training –
2. I avoid using drugs and I am free of addictions (to alcohol, food, etc).
3. To the best of my ability I maintain my health and a high degree of energy by eating healthy food.
4. I exercise in the best way that supports my health, a high level of energy and that gives me pleasure:
- aerobic exercise such as walking, running, bicycling, swimming, rebounding (on a home trampoline), etc.
- mind-body movements such as Tai Chi, Yoga, Feldenkrais, etc.
- strength training such as Foundation to build a stabilized spine, working out in the gym, lifting weights, etc.
- If I do become emotionally charged, I make sure I receive an RR session to change my resonance with what is happening beneath the charge for me.
- I commit to resolving the highly-charged situation with the person involved, and I apologize if I am at fault in the situation.
- I avoid holding on to resentments and treat the person involved in my upset with respect and friendliness, no matter what his/her response to me may be.
7. I avoid gossiping about other RR teachers.
- If some behavior concerning another teacher upsets me or I feel a situation is wrong, I talk about it with my practitioner or a teacher I trust in order to get clarity and feedback.
- I do a self-session or receive a session to change my own resonance.
- I then have the courage to talk directly to the person involved: I share the facts of the problem and what would make a positive difference for me.
- If I don’t feel I can talk directly to the teacher involved, or if I feel the information needs to be handled for the benefit of Resonance Repatterning, students and other teachers, I contact firstname.lastname@example.org about the situation.
- My intention for discussing the charged situation with RRI is that as a teacher I am committed to staying on track towards living a Spiral Up life and supporting the integrity of Resonance Repatterning for all concerned.
8. In sessions I do on clients and in my teaching, I observe my own behavior concerning excessive talking about myself or telling detailed stories that are too long and don’t get to the point.
- I make sure I only share my successes when it illustrates a way to give hope, bring humor and lightness or for a specific learning in relation to a point I am teaching that I want the students to integrate.
- In the seminars I teach, I observe if I am boasting about myself and my achievements without any higher purpose in mind.
- I am aware when I am boosting my ego and I use this awareness to go deeper in my personal work in the Resonance Repatterning sessions I receive.
9. I am respectful and polite with everyone. I may be firm about a request or behavior I observe, but I do so in a respectful way.
- I observe when I tell a non-truth or do something that is not truthful. I do my best to avoid all non-truths.
- In my financial dealings and as a teacher I am honest.
- I understand that being truthful is a high ideal and that living this ideal as much as I can is the basis for being a Resonance Repatterning teacher.
11. I recognize that there is a higher power no matter what we call it – Love, Spirit, Truth, God, Jehovah, etc. –
- I aim to practice the presence of this higher power in my life and work, no matter how many times I may forget or fail to do so.
- I am open to and respect all my students’ and clients’ spiritual beliefs and practice.