Also Accredited with the American Drugless Practitioners Association
The brain’s neural pathways are so habitually used that they appear to be “who I am”. Rather these are activated and created in response to earlier experiences, stresses, beliefs and ways of viewing oneself and life. Earlier experiences initiate the neural connections of our brain pathways and by changing our resonance with our earlier experiences (our unconscious belief and feeling response patterns) we can change our brain’s neural responses and how we function in life. Modern brain research has proven the plasticity of the brain – that brain-nerve connections and pathways can be modified, that even when neurons (nerve cells die and apparently cannot be re-generated, other areas of the brain can and do take over for the non-functioning part; and that new neural connections can be made, right into old age, to support continued positive change, flexibility, intelligence, memory, youthfulness and the ability to regain function – in spite of strokes, accidents, paralysis, ADD, autism, schizophrenia and Alzheimer’s.
Key take aways
- The thought patterns and limbic reptilian brain survival response that keep us stuck in reactive fight-flight responses.
- How to avoid superimposing past pain on the present situations and relationships.
- More powerful repatternings for identifying and transforming core earlier experiences (unconscious patterns) which initiated the neural circuits that reinforce limiting and often painful ways of responding in the present. As new neural connections are forged how we move into creative life-energizing ways of being acting and relating.
- How the power of technique, explanation and relationship support the client in living from a higher vibratory state of energy known as coherence.
- How to prune away old neural connections that are associated with present problems, negative ways of thinking and feeling and relationship difficulties.
Early Bird 10% from overall course tuition when whole series paid upfront (excluding books and courier)
All times are quoted as South African times
Use https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/ to convert to your time
|Transforming Unconscious Patterns|
|5:00 PM on July 4, 2022|
|5:00 PM on July 11, 2022|
|5:00 PM on July 18, 2022|
|5:00 PM on July 25, 2022|
Other Programmes: Transforming Unconscious Patterns ~ www.suzanneravenall.com
- Self Study Online without mentoring
$350 / 12-16 hours
- Self Study Online + Mentoring
$400 / 12-16 hours
- Live without mentoring
$500 / 20 hours